Welcome to Mesa TMS International slag aggregate
The history of using steel slag dates back centuries, but, it has only been since the early 1900’s that TMS International began processing this sustainable steel product. Now, TMS International is the North American leader in slag processing and metal recovery. Our processing plant in Mesa, Arizona provides local companies the opportunity to use an eco friendly, safe, effective aggregate product at a fraction of the cost.
Landscapers, building contractors, landfills, and farms are using slag in a variety of ways. Our crushed ABC has been approved by the Maricopa Association of Governments for use in cement and asphalt use. Click HERE to see how you can benefit from using slag.
Slag aggregate is used in a variety of ways.
- Durable aggregate for unpaved parking lots, access roads and road surfaces.
- Spillways and Rip Rap.
- Inert Landfill Cover.
- Approved and used by U.S. Engineers.
- Heavy interlocking material promotes stability with high angle of reprose.
- Embankment protection.
- Using slag may assist in attaining LEED credits by the Green Building Council for new construction.
- Quality controlled material meets all applicable EPA standards.
* TMS International is a proud member of the Arizona Landscape Contractors Association.*
Please contact us for exclusive industry rates or visit our Google+ page for additional resources.
Contact us to find out how using sustainable slag by TMS International can help your business.